Poseidon Cruises Day Trip - Ex Port Douglas
Your very own personalised Great Barrier Reef dive and snorkel adventure, Poseidon Outer Reef Cruises departs daily from Port Douglas to take you on a journey of discovery. You’ll visit 3 different and spectacular reef sites on the Outer Agincourt ribbon reefs. With clear waters, beautiful corals and incredible marine life diversity, the Agincourt ribbon reefs offer you the opportunity to snorkel or dive in some of the most spectacular and special places in the world.
Poseidon caters to snorkellers, introductory and certified divers. Enjoy unlimited snorkelling in this marine wonderland at three different reef sites while certified and introductory divers can explore deeper. Poseidon’s passenger numbers are limited to ensure personalised service and attention. Our guests are looked after by 12 highly qualified crew members to ensure there is plenty of help on hand to assist snorkelers, beginners and experienced divers.
Whether you choose to snorkel or dive, with an amazing array of quality reef sites, attentive and friendly crew, the comforts aboard and our special permit to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales, Poseidon offers you the perfect setting to enjoy a day on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Daily from Cairns with coach transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches.
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation.
- Return Poseidon cruise from Port Douglas.
- Morning tea, coffee with fresh muffins and focaccia on boarding.
- Afternoon tea with cake and tropical fruit platter.
- Tropical buffet lunch with prawns.
- Reef interpretation talk.
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist.
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction provided.
- Lycra suits and flotation devices.
- Prescription masks available at no extra cost.
- Freshwater showers.
- Professional photographer onboard.
All monies forfeited if notified within 24 hours prior to departure.
|2 x Certified Dives with full equipment supplied||$304.00|
|3 x Certified Dives with full equipment supplied||$320.00|
|Snorkelling Only - Adult||$236.00|
|Snorkelling Only - Child (4-14 years inclusive)||$166.00|
|2 x Certified Dives with full equipment supplied||$309.00|
|3 x Certified Dives with full equipment supplied||$374.00|
|Snorkelling Only - Adult||$240.00|
|Snorkelling Only - Child (4-14 years inclusive)||$170.00|
* Prices valid from 01 April to 31 March
** Extra Charge: This additional fee includes a Government Environmental Management Charge as well as Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
Rates are per person and in Australian Dollars (Currency Converter).