PADI 2 Day Scuba Diving Pool & School Referral Course
The PADI Referral System gives you a variety of options to either commence or complete your diving education. If you would like to start you PADI Open Water (Learn to Dive) certification here with us in Cairns and then finish it off elsewhere, then this is the option for you.
You'll spend 2 days at our modern, purpose-built diver training centre learning the theory and underwater skills of diving. At the end of day two you will be given your PADI Referral papers that will confirm what you learned and completed. These papers will need to be presented to the instructor who completes your Open Water training.
- English - Every day except Sunday.
- German - Tuesday and Friday
- Japanese - Thursday
Inclusions - On Land
- 2 x passport photos needed for certification
- All stationary requirements needed for classroom activities.
- PADI referral papers
- Accommodation transfers daily (city and Northern Beaches)
- All dive equipment (use of prescription mask if necessary)
- PADI Open Water Manual in English, German, French, Dutch, Danish or Swedish. If another language is required we have Chinese, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish for loan.
- Log Book
- Important Information For Learn to Dive Course Participants continuing on with their dive education.
Prior to commencing your Learn to Dive Course you are required to complete the self-assessment Entry Level Student Dive Medical Declaration. A positive response to any question means that there is a pre-existing condition that may affect your safety while diving and you must consult a medical practitioner preferably with experience in diving medicine to obtain a dive medical certificate that states that you are fit to undertake recreational diver training.
To avoid disappointment we suggest that you complete the Student Diver Medical Declaration and if necessary obtain a dive medical from a doctor prior to commencement. (Any costs associated in this process are payable direct to the doctor).
Important Note: Student Diver Medical Declaration and Dive Medical (if required) must be completed within 90 days of commencement of your learn to dive course.
- Ability to swim!
- Minimum age is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by parent or adult over the age of 18 years.
- Please bring travel voucher and/or course fees, money for medical, swimwear and a towel
You are strongly advised to pre-book your course as availability may be limited if you wait until your arrival in to Cairns. You can pre-book and confirm your place on a course by emailing or phoning us.
If you can also advise us of your accommodation in Cairns we can give you your pick up time, however if you unsure of your accommodation details you can contact us on arrival into Cairns and advise us then.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
You can cancel your Learn to Dive course for any reason at any time up to the end of Day 1 of the course and receive a full refund of all money paid to Pro Dive Cairns. There is no refund for any reason after this time. If you have booked through a travel agent cancellation fees may apply.
|PADI 2 Day Scuba Diving Pool & School Referral Course||$305.00|
|PADI 2 Day Scuba Diving Pool & School Referral Course||$310.00|
* Prices valid from 01 April to 31 March
** Extra Charge: This additional fee includes a Government Environmental Management Charge as well as Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
Rates are per person and in Australian Dollars (Currency Converter).